Description"Fontburn Reservoir was opened to the west of the railway in 1901 by the Waterworks Department of Tynemouth Corporation. This is a view of the reservoir tower looking north." Photo by Ralph Rawlinson, 2006, and licensed for reuse under a Creative Commons Licence.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-SA 2.0)
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/125346
Resource type: Text/Website
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 8 years, 2 months ago
Viewed: 780 times
Picture Taken: Unknown