DescriptionBuilt between 1882-5 to a design by Dunn & Hansom, St Cuthbert's Chapel was the main chapel of the seminarians at Ushaw College, near Durham. The chapel and its High Altar in the apsidal east end is seen here through the main door of the choir screen, with the coat of arms of the College in stained glass over it.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License
Further informationLink: https://www.flickr.com/photos/35409814@N00/14580383916/
Resource type: Image
Added by: Pat Thomson
Last modified: 5 years, 10 months ago
Viewed: 856 times
Picture Taken: Unknown