DescriptionFormer Elite Cinema, Borough Road, Middlesbrough. Designed by James Forbes and completed in 1925. Later converted to a bingo hall and since 1996 it became the Crown Public House which itself closed in 2015.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Attribution License
Further informationLink: https://www.flickr.com/photos/16801915@N06/13926931730/
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 5 years, 5 months ago
Viewed: 662 times
Picture Taken: Unknown