Description"Re-built at the expense of Mrs Surtees from the ruins of an Early English church of Bishop Beck (1283-1310), to a design of her late husband Robert Surtees. There is a monument to him in the chancel, and his grave is in the churchyard. Henry Phillpotts (Bishop of Exeter) was chaplain here (1805-13)." Photo by Carol Rose (2007) and licensed for reuse under a Creative Commons Licence.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-SA 2.0)
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/413921
Resource type: Text/Website
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 8 years, 7 months ago
Viewed: 803 times
Picture Taken: Unknown