Tiny Tim - 1883 Steam Hammer at Beamish Museum

  • Description

    Tiny Tim, the rather large steam hammer that visitors pass through to the Museum car park. Tim was built by Glen and Ross of Glasgow for the Darlington Forge in 1883.
  • Owner

    Beamish Museum
  • Source

    Beamish (Flickr)
  • License

    What does this mean? All Rights Reserved (Seek permission to reuse)
  • Further information

    Link: https://www.flickr.com/photos/36275059@N02/5860083373/
    Resource type: Image
    Last modified: 6 years, 8 months ago
    Viewed: 1314 times
    Picture Taken: Unknown
  • Co-Curate tags

Comments

Add a comment or share a memory.

Login to add a comment. Sign-up if you don't already have an account.

ABOUT US

Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria. Co-Curate is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using social media and open archives/data.

LATEST SHARED RESOURCES