Lady Gillford's House, south side and recent extension

  • Description

    "For information and general view, see [[5371166]] . The old and new buildings are connected at ground and first floors by a glazed passageway. The house was built in 1829, now named after Lady Gillford who lived there for several years in the early 20th century. It is listed, grade II* (for architectural details see Images of England http://www.imagesofengland.org.uk/Details/Default.aspx?id=386825 ). Compare with similar view taken in January 2009, prior to restoration [[1136750]] ." Photo by Rose and Trev Clough, 2017.
  • Owner

    Rose and Trev Clough
  • Source

    Geograph (Geograph)
  • License

    What does this mean? Creative Commons License
  • Further information

    Link: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/5371188
    Resource type: Image
    Added by: Simon Cotterill
    Last modified: 1 month ago
    Viewed: 35 times
    Picture Taken: 2017-03-07
  • Co-Curate tags

Comments

Add a comment or share a memory.

Login to add a comment. Sign-up if you don't already have an account.

ABOUT US

Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria. Co-Curate is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using social media and open archives/data.

LATEST SHARED RESOURCES