St Andrew, Thropton

  • Description

    "...In 1902 a Mission Church was built by public subscription on a piece of ground on the east bank of the Rithe, a small stream which runs into the river Coquet a little way out of the village, on land owned and kindly granted by Lord Armstrong. This proved to be a boon to the local Anglican Community who live in the outlying areas of our parish..."
  • Owner

    Parish of Upper Coquetdale
  • Source

    Local (Co-Curate)
  • License

    What does this mean? Unknown license check permission to reuse
  • Further information

    Link: http://coquetdaleanglican.org/rothbury/
    Resource type: Text/Website
    Added by: Simon Cotterill
    Last modified: 1 month, 2 weeks ago
    Viewed: 105 times
    Picture Taken: Unknown
  • Co-Curate tags

Comments

Add a comment or share a memory.

Login to add a comment. Sign-up if you don't already have an account.

ABOUT US

Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria. Co-Curate is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using social media and open archives/data.

LATEST SHARED RESOURCES