Description"This late Victorian building stands on the junction of Claremont Road and the Great North Road on the north side of Newcastle city centre. Built in 1896 for a local tanner to a design by W Hope, it is lucky to have survived the large scale rebuilding of this area from the 1960's to the present." Photo by Robert Graham, 2020.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/6397622
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 7 months, 3 weeks ago
Viewed: 106 times
Picture Taken: 2020-02-10