Ouseburn School

  • Description

    Designed by Frank Wise Rich, it opened in 1893 to accommodate 928 pupils. The school closed in 1967 and after having been used as a stationery store by Newcastle City Council it re-opened in 1993 as the Quayside Business Development Centre.
  • Owner

    Phil Thirkell
  • Source

    Flickr (Flickr)
  • License

    What does this mean? Attribution-NonCommercial License
  • Further information

    Link: https://www.flickr.com/photos/63008913@N00/1224619501/
    Resource type: Image
    Added by: Pat Thomson
    Last modified: 3 months ago
    Viewed: 52 times
    Picture Taken: 2006-07-22T11:43:38
  • Co-Curate tags

Comments

Add a comment or share a memory.

Login to add a comment. Sign-up if you don't already have an account.

ABOUT US

Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria. Co-Curate is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using social media and open archives/data.

LATEST SHARED RESOURCES