Description"Architect: G.T. Andrews for the North Eastern Railway, 1860. Now marks the end of a single line that once went on around the coast to Whitby. Station building no longer in railway use." Photo by Philip Pankhurst, 2004.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/629597
Resource type: Image
Added by: Pat Thomson
Last modified: 1 year, 4 months ago
Viewed: 193 times
Picture Taken: 2004-09-21