Description"Now used as a village hall the building was originally built in 1877 (according to an inscribed date stone in the building's front wall) for the Whitton and Stillington Board Schools." Photo by Graham Robson, 2019.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/6209705
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Viewed: 37 times
Picture Taken: 2019-07-06