Description"Saint Gabriel’s Church is a Grade II listed structure built between 1909 and 1912 to the design of local architect, Clayton Greene. Still very active. Church hall ('community outreach centre') is to the right." Photo by Brian Abbott, 2006.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/170308
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 1 year, 10 months ago
Viewed: 235 times
Picture Taken: 2006-05-14