Description"This is one of the finest examples of a bank barn in the Lake District. The oldest part (on the left) was built by George Browne in 1666 with the right hand side extension built in the eighteenth century. It is built on a bank so that cattle can access an area underneath to give them a place to shelter." Photo by Peter Holmes, 2012.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/3180284
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 10 months ago
Viewed: 94 times
Picture Taken: 2012-09-29