Description"As the lane from Cold Fell approaches Wilton the two stone pillars are all that remains of Wilton School which was built in 1806 by public subscription. When the new school was built at Haile the old building was sold by public auction in 1881 for £10.15s (£10.75). The site is now a reservoir/" Photo by Peter Eckersley, 2006.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/161038
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 10 months, 3 weeks ago
Viewed: 122 times
Picture Taken: 2006-04-28