Description"St Peter's Church was built in 1718, probably a rebuilding of a 13C chantry chapel as the capitals and arches of the north arcade are medieval. The porch and east window are 19C alterations." Photo by Humphrey Bolton, 2006.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/280320
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 3 months, 3 weeks ago
Viewed: 44 times
Picture Taken: 2006-10-31