Alston

  • Description

    Looking North-West. In use. Built 1732 and altered in 1764 to accommodate a loft which was later abandoned and the women's meeting room ceiling raised. Porch added 1860 although it shows the date of the original lintel: 1732
  • Owner

    Britain Quaker Meeting Houses
  • Source

    Flickr (Flickr)
  • License

    What does this mean? Attribution-NoDerivs License
  • Further information

    Link: https://www.flickr.com/photos/98826199@N00/156336364/
    Resource type: Image
    Added by: Simon Cotterill
    Last modified: 2 years, 11 months ago
    Viewed: 256 times
    Picture Taken: 2006-05-21T14:01:09
  • Co-Curate tags

Comments

Add a comment or share a memory.

Login to add a comment. Sign-up if you don't already have an account.

ABOUT US

Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria. Co-Curate is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using social media and open archives/data.

LATEST SHARED RESOURCES