Description"The Drill Hall, known as the new Clifford's Fort Drill Hall, has been used by the Tyne Electrical Engineers since 1928. For a selection of detailed free to download walking routes in the area visit www.northtynesidewalks.co.uk" Photo by Geoff Holland, 2021.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/6761195
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Viewed: 57 times
Picture Taken: 2021-02-23