The southern end of High Cross Street, Brampton

Related Pages


Brampton


Cumbria

  • Description

    "This was even narrower before a building on the left was demolished some time after 1926, replaced by the present narrow tapering building. At the White Lion Hotel, which was established by 1790 although it might originally have been two houses, the street turns right and Beck Lane is to the left." Photo by Humphrey Bolton, 2009.
  • Owner

    Humphrey Bolton
  • Source

    Geograph (Geograph)
  • License

    What does this mean? Creative Commons License
  • Further information

    Link: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/1149003
    Resource type: Image
    Added by: Simon Cotterill
    Last modified: 10 months, 2 weeks ago
    Viewed: 75 times
    Picture Taken: 2009-01-27
  • Co-Curate tags

Comments

Add a comment or share a memory.

Login to add a comment. Sign-up if you don't already have an account.

ABOUT US

Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria. Co-Curate is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using social media and open archives/data.

LATEST SHARED RESOURCES