Description"Now a private house, this was originally the village schoolhouse which was founded in 1878. The porch and dormer windows are a modern addition, but the flush bracket on the nearest gable end, installed by the Ordnance Survey in the 1950s, is still in place." Photo by Richard Law, 2015.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/4669414
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 1 month ago
Viewed: 7 times
Picture Taken: 2015-09-02