Description"Located at the junction of Eskdale Terrace and Promontory Terrace. The first Fisherman's Mission in Cullercoats was on Front Street founded by John Lisle. When he died, in 1912, his son carried on his work. In 1931, this new Mission was built and is still in use. Tyne and Wear HER(7102): Cullercoats, Eskdale Terrace, Fisherman's Mission http://www.twsitelines.info" Photo by Andrew Curtis, 2009.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/1635117
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 3 years, 5 months ago
Viewed: 448 times
Picture Taken: 2009-12-26