DescriptionSt Luke's Parish Church in Wallsend is located on the corner of Frank Street and Station Road. The church was built 1885-1887 by Oliver, Leeson and Wood. It's west vestries were added in 1895; and the tower, chancel and lady chapel were added in 1906. The church is a Grade II listed building.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Public Domain Dedication (CC0)
Further informationLink: https://www.flickr.com/photos/137828720@N06/49640779702/
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 1 year, 3 months ago
Viewed: 84 times
Picture Taken: 2020-03-08T13:57:24