Description"Opened in 1847 by the Newcastle & Berwick Railway, later part of the North Eastern Railway, this station closed to passengers in 1953 and completely in 1965. View north west towards Belford and Berwick. The fine station building, which had been to the left of the tracks, and both platforms had been demolished by 1960. For more details, see http://www.disused-stations.org.uk/l/lucker/index.shtml." Photo by Nigel Thompson, 2018.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/5912611
Resource type: Image
Added by: Peter Smith
Last modified: 2 years, 4 months ago
Viewed: 209 times
Picture Taken: 2018-09-18