Description"Opened in 1876 by the Midland Railway on the line from Settle to Carlisle, this station closed in 1970. It reopened in 1986. View south east towards Culgaith and Settle." Photo by Nigel Thompson, 2013.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/3561379
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 8 months ago
Viewed: 40 times
Picture Taken: 2013-07-14