Description"Thanks to Matthew Hatton who advises: - That for a hundred years this was known as the Downe Arms, after Viscount Downe, who held the manor in the late C19th & C20th. Prior to Viscount Downe becoming Lord of the Manor, it was known as the Pipe & Pot PH, as is shown as such on the 1856 OS Map." Photo by Nick W, 2006.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/128804
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 1 year, 9 months ago
Viewed: 144 times
Picture Taken: 2006-02-26