CHURCH OF ST PATRICK - Preston Patrick - List Entry

  • Description

    "Formerly known as Church of St Gregory. Parish Church. 1852 by Sharpe and Paley on site of earlier church; chancel rebuilt 1892. Incorporates C15 window in tower and niches in chancel from original church. Squared limestone blocks with roughly-cut limestone dressings to nave, sandstone dressings to chancel; graduated slate roof with stone ridge and copings. Perpendicular style. West Tower, nave with North aisle, chancel and vestry....."
  • Owner

    Historic England
  • Source

    Local (Co-Curate)
  • License

    What does this mean? Unknown license check permission to reuse
  • Further information

    Resource type: Text/Website
    Added by: Simon Cotterill
    Last modified: 3 years, 9 months ago
    Viewed: 532 times
    Picture Taken: Unknown
  • Co-Curate tags


Add a comment or share a memory.

Login to add a comment. Sign-up if you don't already have an account.


Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria. Co-Curate is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using social media and open archives/data.