Church of St Lawrence

  • Description

    Dial Place, Warkworth. The nave and chancel date from the early 12th century; the west tower from c.1200; the vestry probably from the 13th century; the belfry and spire from the 14th or 15th century and south aisle and porch from the late 15th. Restored in 1860, the nave by John Dobson and chancel by Ewan Christian.
  • Owner

    Reading Tom
  • Source

    Flickr (Flickr)
  • License

    What does this mean? Attribution License
  • Further information

    Link: https://www.flickr.com/photos/16801915@N06/48407470597/
    Resource type: Image
    Added by: Peter Smith
    Last modified: 11 months, 2 weeks ago
    Viewed: 40 times
    Picture Taken: 2019-07-20T10:11:38
  • Co-Curate tags

Comments

Add a comment or share a memory.

Login to add a comment. Sign-up if you don't already have an account.

ABOUT US

Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria. Co-Curate is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using social media and open archives/data.

LATEST SHARED RESOURCES