Description"Lighthouse adapted in 1975 by placing a light on top of what had been the acetylene fuel store building for an adjacent 42 ft metal framed light tower dating from 1910. In the far left distance can be seen Lindisfarne Castle." Photo by Ian Capper, 2019.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/6300163
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 2 years, 6 months ago
Viewed: 183 times
Picture Taken: 2019-08-20