St Mary's Church Rockcliffe

  • Description

    "St Mary's Church Rockcliffe, designed by James Stewart of Carlisle, 1848. Nave, chancel and North transept. There are several stained glass windows, by John Scott and John Hardman. There is an ancient cross fragment in the churchyard." Photo by Colin Kinnear, 2010.
  • Owner

    Colin Kinnear
  • Source

    Geograph (Geograph)
  • License

    What does this mean? Creative Commons License
  • Further information

    Link: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/1865973
    Resource type: Image
    Added by: Edmund Anon
    Last modified: 4 years, 2 months ago
    Viewed: 280 times
    Picture Taken: 2010-05-18
  • Co-Curate tags

Comments

Add a comment or share a memory.

Login to add a comment. Sign-up if you don't already have an account.

ABOUT US

Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria. Co-Curate is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using social media and open archives/data.

LATEST SHARED RESOURCES