Description"Pevsner states that the church was built in 1864-6 and extended 3 times. The most recent extension was by Austin & Paley in 1912-4. This view of the west end does not show any of the original building. (Image formed by stitching 2 images together.)" Photo by Ian Taylor, 2017.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/5441029
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 2 years, 7 months ago
Viewed: 165 times
Picture Taken: 2017-06-25