Description"Former Mechanics Institute, now Working Men's Club, on Angate Street at the rear of the town hall, almost hidden by a giant tea-pot and covered cups set up for Wolsingham Fair. The Mechanics Institute was built by Charles Attwood in 1875 who provided it with a large library and regular newspapers." Photo by Andrew Curtis, 2011.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/2583900
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 10 months, 2 weeks ago
Viewed: 67 times
Picture Taken: 2011-09-02