Description"This small church was built in 1891, replacing an earlier church built in 1836. The church is built of sandstone and has a small porch and side chapel to the south. The church is now deconsecrated and for sale as a private dwelling." Photo by Hugh Mortimer, 2006.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/176743
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 2 months, 1 week ago
Viewed: 60 times
Picture Taken: 2006-05-29