West Plenmeller Farm

  • Description

    "Keys to the Past Web Site: This building is a small bastle with thick walls. It is still used as a house. It was probably built in the late 16th or early 17th century, but was remodelled in the mid-18th century. A new front was added about 1800 and a new wing added in the late 19th century. This is a Grade II Listed Building protected by law." Photo by Les Hull, 2006.
  • Owner

    Les Hull
  • Source

    Geograph (Geograph)
  • License

    What does this mean? Creative Commons License
  • Further information

    Link: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/178105
    Resource type: Image
    Added by: Simon Cotterill
    Last modified: 1 year, 2 months ago
    Viewed: 72 times
    Picture Taken: 2006-05-31
  • Co-Curate tags

Comments

Add a comment or share a memory.

Login to add a comment. Sign-up if you don't already have an account.

ABOUT US

Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria. Co-Curate is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using social media and open archives/data.

LATEST SHARED RESOURCES