Description"For a wider view see here [] The inscription reads: Formerly the Church of the Good Shepherd This centenary garden is dedicated to the miners and their families who created this village 1891 - 1991 "How bright these glorious spirits shine". The latter is a line from the hymn by Isaac Watts." Photo by Andrew Curtis, 2010.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/2214327
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 1 year, 4 months ago
Viewed: 263 times
Picture Taken: 2010-12-30