Great Musgrave – St Theobald’s Church

  • Description

    "The present St Theobald’s Church in Great Musgrave was constructed in 1845 to a design by G.R. Appleby, on a site that has had two previous churches. It is in a quiet spot on the edge of the village beside the River Eden, and is approached through an impressive avenue of horsechestnut trees....."
  • Owner

    Visit Cumbria
  • Source

    Local (Co-Curate)
  • License

    What does this mean? Unknown license check permission to reuse
  • Further information

    Link: https://www.visitcumbria.com/evnp/great-musgrave-st-theobalds-church/
    Resource type: Text/Website
    Added by: Simon Cotterill
    Last modified: 2 years, 3 months ago
    Viewed: 146 times
    Picture Taken: Unknown
  • Co-Curate tags

Comments

Add a comment or share a memory.

Login to add a comment. Sign-up if you don't already have an account.

ABOUT US

Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria. Co-Curate is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using social media and open archives/data.

LATEST SHARED RESOURCES