Description"The present St Theobald's Church in Great Musgrave, designed by G.R. Appleby, was constructed in 1845. It is on the edge of the village beside the River Eden, tranquillity indeed. " Photo by William Metcalfe, 2006.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/405846
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 4 years, 8 months ago
Viewed: 314 times
Picture Taken: 2006-07-02