Description"A tower was first recorded here in 1382. The present structure is of four storeys, and has been restored as a private residence. There are a number of carved Roman stones set into the tower walls, and much of the stone for the building probably came from the nearby Roman fort at Chesters." Photo by Mike Searle, 2013.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/3470814
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 8 months, 3 weeks ago
Viewed: 43 times
Picture Taken: 2013-05-10