DescriptionBelsay Hall, Northumberland. Built 1810-17 by Sir Charles Monck for himself, and one of the most perfect expressions of the Greek Revival house. The stables to the right were built at the same time with an octagonal lantern influenced by the Tower of the Winds. From the Charles Hind Postcard Collection.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Attribution-NonCommercial License
Further informationLink: https://www.flickr.com/photos/94370562@N05/46496162151/
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 4 years, 10 months ago
Viewed: 713 times
Picture Taken: 2018-12-28T07:06:52