Description"War Memorial by Francis Derwent Wood situated at the corner of Station Street and Penrith Road, unveiled on 21 May 1920. Grade II listed - see www.historicengland.org.uk/listing/the-list/list-entry/1438053." Photo by Ian Capper, 2018.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/5982995
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 2 years, 11 months ago
Viewed: 231 times
Picture Taken: 2018-09-23