DescriptionElephant Tea Rooms, constructed from 1872 to 1877 by Henry Hopper to a design by architect Frank Caws for Ronald Grimshaw, a local tea merchant. Three Doulton elephant figures occupy niches at second floor level.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License
Further informationLink: https://www.flickr.com/photos/8592508@N04/21516681436/
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 1 year, 4 months ago
Viewed: 112 times
Picture Taken: 2015-09-13T16:47:23