Quaker Meeting House, Keswick
The Friends Meeting House (Quakers) is located on Elliott Park in Keswick. The present meeting house, designed by the Elliott Manning Partnership, was opened in 1994, funded by a bequest from Doris Liversidge, a Quaker who had moved to Keswick in 1965. The history of Quakerism in Keswick can be traced back to 1663 when George Fox visited the town. The first meeting house in Keswick was opened in 1665, replaced by a new meeting house in 1715.