Topics > Education > Universities > Newcastle University > Percy Building

Percy Building


The Percy Building is located at the north-west end of the Quadrangle at Newcastle University, and backing on to Queen Victoria Road. The building was designed by Prof W. B. Edwards & Partners, and built by Leslie & Co Ltd. It was opened in 1958 and is named after Eustace Percy, who was the Rector of Kings College at Newcastle, from 1937 to 1952.

Newcastle University Quadrangle 1958
from Geograph (geograph)
Queen Victoria Road, NE2

Pinned by Simon Cotterill
from https://commons.wikimedia.o...
Percy Building
- Percy Building, Newcastle University. Old Quad portion, SE facade. Photo by 'Ultra7', 5 September 2013. Public Domain image, c/o Wikimedia Commons.

Added by
Simon Cotterill
from Flickr (flickr)
dscn3485

Pinned by Simon Cotterill

Comments

Add a comment or share a memory.

Login to add a comment. Sign-up if you don't already have an account.



ABOUT US

Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria. Co-Curate is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using social media and open archives/data.

LATEST SHARED RESOURCES