Old School, Dinnington
The former school is based on Main Road in Dinnington. It was built in 1871 as a boy’s school (replacing an earlier boys school of 1825, which was located on the triangular piece of land opposite the Mason's Arms). In 1874 a classroom for girls was built at the back of the building (replacing an earlier girls school of 1842, which was located near what is now the entrance Dinnington Green Estate). The school was known as Dinnington Village Council School until 1945 when it became a County Primary School. It was replaced by a new school building, Dinnington First School, which opened in 1964. The old school building was used for a club for a while but was in disuse by 2017. The old school is a Grade II listed building.