Newton on the Moor is a village in Northumberland, England. It is located 5 miles (8 km) south of Alnwick, on the old route of the A1 road although the village has now been bypassed just to the east. The village in the civil parish of Newton on the Moor and Swarland, which also includes the village of Swarland, south-west of Newton on the Moor. The population of the parish is 822, increasing to 905 at the 2011 Census. The village is a conservation area.
A settlement existed at Newton on the Moor in the late 13th century.
Newton Hall is a grade II listed building built for Samuel Cook on the site of an earlier house in 1772.