Historic Buildings and Monuments in Barforth
|Barforth Hall with Attached Outbuilding to North East||1121707||II*||Barforth||Late Medieval|
|Chapel Bridge over Black Beck||1121749||II*||c14th||Barforth|
|Dovecote 100 Metres North of St Lawrence's Chapel||1121750||II*||Barforth||Late Medieval|
|Farmbuilding Group to North of Barnforth Hall||1121708||II||C18th||Barforth|
|Garden Walls to West of Barforth Hall||1338633||II||C17th|
|Milepost 400 Metres North of Junction with Pudding Hill Road||1121748||II||C20th|
|Milepost 400 Metres North of Junction with Pudding Hill Road||1322725||II||C19th|
|Ruins of St Lawrence's Chapel||1338613||II*||C12th|
|Winston Bridge||1323060||II*||1763||nr Winston||In both Winston & Barforth CPs|
|St Lawrence's Chapel, manorial settlement remains and dovecote||1017319||n/a||C12th||Scheduled Monument|
Primary source: the National Heritage List for England - NHLE is the register of nationally protected historic buildings and sites in England, including listed buildings, scheduled monuments, protected wrecks, registered parks and gardens, and battlefields. The list is maintained by Historic England. Check NHLE for updates and new entries.
Secondary sources: British Listed Buildings and Keys to the Past.