Historic Buildings and Monuments in Shilbottle Civil Parish
Listed buildings and scheduled monuments in Shilbottle Civil Parish, Northumberland, from the the National Heritage List for England. Use the Search (below) if looking for a specific building / monument.
|Church of St James||1041723||II*||1884||With elements from C12th church.|
|Farmbuildings to North West of Wood House Farmhouse||1154888||II|
|Farmbuildings with Gingang to West of Longdyke Farmhouse||1371239||II|
|Garden Wall to South of Peel House||1041725||II|
|Johnson Memorial 20 Metres South West of Church of St James||1041724||II|
|Numbers 1-8 Consecutive with Walls and Linked Outbuildings||1041722||II|
|Old Limekiln 200 Metres South of Townfoot Farm||1303603||II|
|Pant Alongside Path to Church||1041726||II|
|Pant Opposite Number 6||1371204||II|
|Peel House, with Outbuilding||1371202||II||C15th|
|Pigsties and Hen House to North East of Wood House Farmhouse||1041728||II|
|Wellhead in Field 40 Metres East of St James Road||1041727||II|
|Wood House Farmhouse||1154879||II|
Primary source: the National Heritage List for England - NHLE is the register of nationally protected historic buildings and sites in England, including listed buildings, scheduled monuments, protected wrecks, registered parks and gardens, and battlefields. The list is maintained by Historic England. Check NHLE for updates and new entries.
Secondary sources: British Listed Buildings and Keys to the Past.