Listed Buildings and Monuments in Newbiggin Civil Parish, Eden
Listed buildings and scheduled monuments in Newbiggin Civil Parish, Cumbria, from the National Heritage List for England. Use the Search (below) if looking for a specific building / monument.
|Bridge to North West of Newbiggin Hall
|Bridge over Crowdundle Beck
|Byre to South West of Town Head Farmhouse
|Church of St Edmund
|Extensively restored 1854.
|Coach House and Barn to South East of Newbiggin Hall
|Cross Base to South of Church of St Edmund
|Forecourt Wall and Gate to Town Head Farmhouse
|Grooms' Quarters to South East of Newbiggin Hall
|Hen House and Pigsty to West of Newbiggin Hall
|Labourers' Quarters and Byre to South East of Newbiggin Hall
|Newbiggin Hall Farmhouse
|Sundial to Southwest of Church of St Edmund
|Town Head Farmhouse and Adjoining Barn Range to South
|Walls on Three Sides of Kitchen Garden and Ha Ha Wall to North West of Newbiggin Hall
|Wesleyan Chapel, Front and Return Walls, Piers, Railings and Gate
|Acorn Bank Mill with associated weir
|Partly in Temple Sowerby CP
Primary source: the National Heritage List for England - NHLE is the register of nationally protected historic buildings and sites in England, including listed buildings, scheduled monuments, protected wrecks, registered parks and gardens, and battlefields. The list is maintained by Historic England. Check NHLE for updates and new entries.
Secondary sources: British Listed Buildings.