Topics > Cumbria > Civil Parishes in Cumbria > Egton with Newland, Mansriggs and Osmotherley Parishes > Historic Buildings and Monuments in Egton with Newland, Mansriggs & Osmotherley
Historic Buildings and Monuments in Egton with Newland, Mansriggs & Osmotherley
Listed buildings and scheduled monuments in Egton with Newland, Mansriggs & Osmotherley in Cumbria, from the the National Heritage List for England. Use the Search (below) if looking for a specific building / monument.
|Bridge to North of Newland Bottom Mill||1086832||II|
|Farmer's Arms Public House||1311447||II|
|Newland Blast Furnace and Attached Ancillary Buildings||1096782||II*||1747||Scheduled Monument (1020667)|
|Newland Bottom Mill||1158453||II|
|Outbuilding Formerly Charcoal Storage Barn to the North West of Newland Blast Furnace||1096783||II|
|Pair of Houses to North West of Ship Inn Public House||1158462||II|
|Road Bridge to the North of Milford Cottage||1096785||II|
|Terrace of Houses Comprising 1 Newland House Newland House and Furnace Cottage||1096784||II|
|Church of St John Evangelist||1086796||II||1874||Osmotherley|
Primary source: the National Heritage List for England - NHLE is the register of nationally protected historic buildings and sites in England, including listed buildings, scheduled monuments, protected wrecks, registered parks and gardens, and battlefields. The list is maintained by Historic England. Check NHLE for updates and new entries.
Secondary sources: British Listed Buildings.