Historic Buildings and Monuments in Cleator Moor Civil Parish
Listed buildings and scheduled monuments in Cleator Moor Civil Parish, Cumbria, from the National Heritage List for England. Use the Search (below) if looking for a specific building / monument.
|13-20, High Street||1086697||II|
|Church of St John Evangelist||1336035||II||1872||Cleator Moor|
|Church of St Leonard||1336033||II||C12th||Cleator. Largely rebuilt 1841.|
|Church of St Mary||1392915||II||1872||Cleator. RC church.|
|Cleator Moor War Memorial||1454239||II|
|Cleator War Memorial||1454225||II|
|Former Cooperative Supermarket, and Cast Iron Verandah||1086698||II|
|Local Government Offices||1086700||II|
|Lych Gate and Quadrant Walls to Church of St Leonard||1086696||II|
|National Westminster Bank||1336034||II|
|Nos 5-13 Old Hall and Forecourt Wall||1336009||II|
Primary source: the National Heritage List for England - NHLE is the register of nationally protected historic buildings and sites in England, including listed buildings, scheduled monuments, protected wrecks, registered parks and gardens, and battlefields. The list is maintained by Historic England. Check NHLE for updates and new entries.
Secondary sources: British Listed Buildings.