Topics > Northumberland > Civil Parishes in Northumberland > Branxton Civil Parish > Historic Buildings and Monuments in Branxton Civil Parish
Historic Buildings and Monuments in Branxton Civil Parish
Listed buildings and scheduled monuments in Branxton Civil Parish, Northumberland, from the the National Heritage List for England. Use the Search (below) if looking for a specific building / monument.
|Church of St Paul||1042191||II||C12th||Parts rebuilt in 1849.|
|Marmion's Well||1370970||II||C19th||Featured in a poem by Walter Scott.|
|Memorial Drinking Fountain||1042193||II||1910||Memorial to William Askew Robertson.|
|Battle of Flodden 1513||1000011||n/a||1513||Listed Historic Battlefield|
Primary source: the National Heritage List for England - NHLE is the register of nationally protected historic buildings and sites in England, including listed buildings, scheduled monuments, protected wrecks, registered parks and gardens, and battlefields. The list is maintained by Historic England. Check NHLE for updates and new entries.
Secondary sources: British Listed Buildings and Keys to the Past.
Add a comment or share a memory.