Historic Buildings and Monuments in Ulgham Civil Parish
Listed buildings and scheduled monuments in Ulgham Civil Parish, Northumberland, from the the National Heritage List for England. Use the Search (below) if looking for a specific building / monument.
|Cartshed/Workshop 20 Metres North West of Ulgham Grange Farmhouse||1042099||II|
|Church of St John the Baptist||1042101||II||1842||On medieval site|
|Garden Walls to West of Manor House||1156397||II|
|Potts Headstone 8 Metres South West of Parish Church Porch||1156420||II|
|Robson and Coward Headstones 4 Metres East of Parish Church Porch||1371044||II|
|Shelter Shed to West of Ulgham Grange Farmhouse||1302925||II|
|The Cockles; Barn Byres and Gingang to West of Farmhouse||1042142||II|
|Ulgham Grange Farmhouse||1371042||II|
|Ulgham War Memorial||1440865||II|
Primary source: the National Heritage List for England - NHLE is the register of nationally protected historic buildings and sites in England, including listed buildings, scheduled monuments, protected wrecks, registered parks and gardens, and battlefields. The list is maintained by Historic England. Check NHLE for updates and new entries.
Secondary sources: British Listed Buildings and Keys to the Past.